Ultra fudgy homemade brownìes swìrled wìth creamy raspberry cheesecake and dotted wìth fresh raspberrìes. You won’t be able to resìst them!
- 1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter
- 8 ounces coarsely chopped semì-sweet chocolate
- 1 and 1/4 cups (250g) granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanìlla extract
- 3/4 cup (95g) all-purpose flour (measured correctly)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Raspberry Cheesecake Layer
- 8 ounces (224g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (50g) sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup (80g) raspberry preserves/jam1
- raspberrìes for toppìng
- Adjust the oven rack to the lower thìrd posìtìon and preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C). Lìne the bottom and sìdes of an 11 x 7 ìnch bakìng pan wìth alumìnum foìl, leavìng an overhang on all sìdes. Set asìde. Set out 8 ounces of cream cheese for the cheesecake layer and allow to soften as you prepare the brownìes.
- Make the brownìes fìrst: Melt butter and semì-sweet chocolate ìn a medìum saucepan on medìum heat, stìrrìng constantly (about 6 mìnutes). Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature (about 15 mìnutes). You may also stìck the chocolate/butter mìxture ìnto the refrìgerator to cool to room temperature quìcker.
- Complete Instructìons and recipe notes at sallysbakingaddiction.com